Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
For those who want further clarification on the father/milk joke, both 乳 and 父 can be pronounced as 'chichi'.
乳の日 ; 乳 = milk/breasts
父の日; 父 = father

Excuse me but why the judge become the new "Wright" in page 14 (but thank for the chap tho)

Aggregator gang
Wait didn't she a slut that seduce anyone beside her seat? Why the hell did she looks like some kind of pure girl that just knew men?

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
Ok, personally, I don't find any reason for Yuuki's indifference towards Yoi other than "rumors". Anyone would be suspicious in his case but I believe he's too much.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, the sibling relationship is actually rather wholesome from both sides? After that kind of introduction last time, and even the start of this chapter? What?
I mean, it's still weird as hell, but despite her weirdly exhibitionist attitude there's actually a normal, genuine sibling support for each other's growth and developing new relationships? After last chapter I thought for sure we were heading down the path to an almost purely comedy story. Instead there's actual emotional beats on both sides of the main relationship now.
What a nice surprise.

Dex-chan lover
@XxxARTSxxX
She makes the boys fall in love with her and then rejects them brutally when they confess to screw with them. She has never loved anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread