Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Still dont know if shes takin it seriously or not ,my thoughts are exactly like his, even though i can see this in a easier perspective.so can anyone spoil me?did they get together?(well its pretty much guaranteed so ill change it ,does she get some love rivals as well?)

Another month of waiting🤦‍♂

Dex-chan lover
absolute bullshit. she is a thot, she's intentionally cultivating attention and playing innocent about it, maybe to herself too. it doesn't make her evil, every girl does it or tries to, but it's still all her fault

Group Leader
Tbh I feel pretty bad for her. She has a difficult time trying to establish friendships with her seat neighbours because they keep misinterpreting her attempts at friendliness as flirting, then developing a bad reputation because she simply wasn't interested in them that way.

And now that she actually is interested in someone romantically, he refuses any of her advancements not out of a lack of interest in her himself, but because he believes she isn't sincere due to said reputation. He views her genuine flirting and interest in him as toying with him.

I can probably expect some future chapters to delve into more dramatic territory if her mental health is constantly attacked by the 'undeserved bad rep/few friends/crush hates her' combo.

Dex-chan lover
@cksn
being friendly to people doesn't make her a "thot" just because she's a woman, you absolute dumbass.

If she was a guy, she'd be labelled as "friendly", maybe with a hint of "weird".

lmao the subtle callout this chapter to people who think being nice = interest

@cksn I get it, not all women are queens, but equally not all women are 'thots'. It's simply just unfair to women out there who just try to befriend boys, only for the boys to get the wrong idea. The boys aren't entitled to a relationship. I'm not even a woman, but even I felt a bit offended when you said all women try to be the center of guys' attention.

Supporter
@rawbo LOL straight up

The seatmate killer rumor was started by someone who got rejected after she stole his heart by... picking up his eraser...
Then she crushes on MC and actually wants to play the game cause she wants to win him over.
For a fluff manga, the set-up is actually pretty decent.

Aggregator gang
When the husler is the one being husled. Well played but....is there a thing as to well played to a point of playing yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread