Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F She realizes that boys are misunderstanding her and falling for her... but what the heck is she supposed to do??? She acts like a normal person.... is she supposed to act like a b*tch and be mean to ever person she meets???

She showed basic levels of kindness and these guys fell for her... it's not her fault that she's too easy to fall for....

I mean, look at both of these cases

1st guy: she said my notes looked good, let's confess

2nd guy: she picked up my eraser, let's confess

Think about how stupid their reasoning is... they barely had any... she literally did nothing to deceive them, nothing to show that they had a chance, and nothing to even imply that she liked them.

They only fell for her cause she did that stuff while being cute... and being cute isn't a bad thing.

She literally did nothing wrong...

@bigtiddyoneesan Saying that implies that she actually did something; but all the evidence shows that the only thing she did was act like a decent human being. The guys confessed to her cause she was cute. She didn't play them, she didn't trick them, she didn't give even an ounce of kindness outside of basic seatmate courtesy...

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock

I mean, on one hand you're right.

On the other, a pretty girl should probably realize that constantly praising and complimenting members of opposite sex might send mixed signals. And blowing on someone's eraser before giving it back is hardly normal if you're not flirting with them.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock dude stop it, the mc straight up asked her about the game and she didnt deny it she just didnt like the term 'game' she fully knows whats shes doing...

Also im not defending the 2 dumbfucks, i already said they are stupid, yes she didnt do anything that caused them to develop feelings for her, they must be emotionally deprived or some shit, they got attached too easily, F for them, stop acting like these 2 are the only one that fell for her since she started her thing, move on.

The only reason we have a series here is coz shes doing the same to the MC but hes too passive to fall for her and instead shes the one getting interested, thats the whole premise! its the fucking name of the manga!

And no, im not saying she need to be a bitch to everyone she meets, she could be just neutral and go back to how things were before she started the whole thing, she just needs to stop her 'game'.

She has been doing the same thing for years, she knows shes overdoing it, but she still goes on with her game, stop defending shitty behavior dammit

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock
Yeah,, I agree with you. There's no real 'bad guy' in this situation. Although the rando guys in this chapter are extreme examples of guys that have fallen for her, it's pretty clear that she didn't mind leading on guys in her attempts of being a good seatmate.

I'd say her actions are more of overreactions to being disliked as a seatmate in the past. Her reactions are understandable, yes. But instead of merely attempting to be a platonic, friendly seatmate to be around, she didn't mind going further, to the point where her actions could be misinterpreted as flirtatious.

She's aware that her actions can and will be misinterpreted. It's possible that she just doesn't feel ordinary remorse for any negative emotions her behavior may cause, maybe because she sees it as a sort of vengeance against those who spoke badly about her in the past.

Double-page supporter
She's basically "The girl who cried wolf" at this point. Even if she's actually being serious now, she's going to have a hard time getting him to believe her.

Not gonna lie, if I did something so consistently (even by chance) I’d want to keep my 100% win streak also

Power Uploader
The only thing I understand is that, other guys are just too much SIMP to confess for that reason... Those things happen to me everyday but, I never thought of it as romantic interest... WTF...

From what I can see in the comment sections you have two kinds of people here: Those who understood the story and those who didn't

Why? Well...

1. The manga already explained why she's friendly to the guys who sit right beside her seat (just re-read the story until you get it), but TL;DR she's just afraid of people hating her, so she decided to be friends with everyone in her class, starting by the person who sits next to her and then moving to the next classmate

2. In the WB/LN, it was explained why she's friendly to the MC in a different way and why she said that she was playing a game of making the guy who sits next to her fall for her
The MC is exactly the kind of guy she wants to date and she's very specific about it. And because the MC is just her type she's just shy of telling him that he's exactly her type and that she actually wants to go out with him
But as you guys can see, she's just a dorky in those kinds of situations because she only knows how to be friendly, with the help of her sister and mangas

3. The guys are idiots, the glasses guy is a genius idiot, the MC friend is just an idiot, the MC is a dense idiot. And only the FL is the actual normal person here, yes, she's not a thot, she's not a bitch, she's just that overly friendly extrovert that sits next to you

@entity_101 Exactly, I can't tell you how many introverted guys actually think an extroverted girl is automatically a thot. Just being nice to people and talking is the normal thing to do.
and the reason the "falling in love" game seems real to him, is indeed because she actually wants to make him fall in love with her. Sadly for she actually likes him as you said

Dex-chan lover
People are confused because the manga skipped a pretty important chapter that explain why Yui keeps playing "the game" with MC, it might be adapted later idk
She put her hands on my cheeks, though I don’t know what was the reason for that.
Then suddenly, Maki started to make fufufu sounds… Such a suspicious laugh,
「Then that means you’ve found him, your ideal boyfriend.」
「Heh?」
The ideal boyfriend.
I started to feel something bad when those words were muttered, and soon after, my sister’s mouth turned into a grin.
「H, hmm. I wonder what you’re talking about….?」
「Ehh~? Didn’t you say that in the past?」
When Maki took out her phone, she tapped on the screen a few times, she slid her fingers on it, and then started to read something out.
「Ideal…. He doesn’t flock with others. Doesn’t have that many friends. Kind of sleepy. Lack of reactions, always having a poker face. But cute when he laughs. Tall but not too tall. A good body style. Having beautiful fingers. Black haired. A little crazy. Eyes that are beautiful. Small voice. Doesn’t talk that much but his voice is soothing. A cool guy but actually an airhead. Honest. A big brother to a little brother or little sister. Has a good relation with his family. Good at house works. Good at cooking….」
「Ah, aaaah! W, wait isn’t that!」
「Informative on lesser topics. Reads difficult books. Somewhat uninterested in love affairs, but the best guy if you get along with him. He would pat my head when I’m down. Not saying it out but having a hard past….. What is this, just reading this giving me goosebumps. I mean Yui-chan.. I think you should stop with those off putting delusions?」
「W, w, why do you have that…..」

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah she was simply being nice and friendly, the fact that they twisted that into perceived love is their own fault and the fact that they blame her for their misconceptions is ridiculous. To villainize her because she wont be with you? Thats some straight up incel style logic right there.

And what sucks is that these guys have the MCs ear - it seems like the FMC might actually like him for real, but because he's been listening to these incel asshats he'll think it's not real, and fuck things up/treat her poorly.

Dex-chan lover
The guys are idiots.
The heroine is stupid.
And because of this MC is being genre savvy.

Users who are viewing this thread