Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita

Crunchy roll should add a new category in their awards called longest manga names and this will win 100%

Group Leader
the manga is cool and i like it
but just wtf was the last pages of chapter 2
why, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dex-chan lover
If manga authors would give their series a good and relatively short name, rather than FREAKING RUN-ON SENTENCES, that would be great!

Please please please bring aboard a proofreader who natively speaks English

Group Leader
Don’t let the cliché sounding plot fool you, this so far has been exceptionally well thought out and some of the jokes are very witty, so give it a shot if you’re on the fence

I think i've seen this title before but then again its a distinct light novel title to have it be longer than the actual plot, I'll see if its any good.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, a younger sister that's suspiciously clingy and speaks in third person. What the fuck is Japan's fetish for that?

Aggregator gang
This is complicated but actually not bad. Don't believe the summary. It's just a girl tryna hook up with a guy but not being honest with herself. It has nothing to do with deception or trapping.

I've read worst but this one actually executed a Kuddere MC right for once. Though I wish he'd be a bit cooler, I have no complaints. It just feels like it could be better.

No group can translate this series for long, learn from the LN.
You think you can defy the curse!?

Users who are viewing this thread