Tonari no Seki no Satou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Satou-san is...

>translator is a disgusting normalfag breeder
i have never dropped a series faster than this. next time keep that shit to yourself faggot.

Dex-chan lover
This exact thing happen during my teenager year, wtf, this manga is more and more relatable as I read on, and mine doesn't have a happy ending :(

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty cool and nice, but I don't like much how head-level all characters are, normally as a teenager you just don't think so calmly like that, and you are to an extreme foolish and egocentric.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author can give us the NTR ending so I can enjoy seeing vanilla boys burning.

This is geting sad, i want them to be together but it looks like it going into the discusting NTR direction where hes just gunna help her with her love even thoe he loves her

Fed-Kun's army
In my teenager years I started reading manga. That was the beginning of the end.

Aggregator gang
yep the person satou likes seems like a fuckin discord server groomer

That guy she met through the internet smells like trouble. Protag shouldn't change his opinion just because of guilt.

Double-page supporter
I’m confused what direction this will go in. The guy she likes seems sketchy... but I can’t be sure he is since there isn’t really much information we got about him. I am feeling bad for the protagonist but we’ll see what happens.

I thought the internet dude was a decent guy but as she kept talking about how he tried to make her send a picture and even taught her, it started getting fishy. Also no decent online friend would cancel without even informing the other person. What an ass.

also YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
"he wanted me to send a picture of myself to him"

why does this just sound like someone who's not just a "nice" guy?

Users who are viewing this thread