Tonari no Seki no Satou-san

Oh, a manga about the protagonist being a passive-agressive asshole towards the heroine, just what we need

Dex-chan lover
@eric_z techjically despite his thoughts, hes doing very well conversing and interact with her pretty damn normally. Lets be honest, wr all probably have someone like that irl

Dex-chan lover
So I thought "Ah, is another one of those," I've never been so wrong in my life. Really nice manga.

Oh my god, Satou just really, really reminds me of Fubuki from KanColle for some reason. Maybe not quiiiiite as energetic, tho. xD This just has that fuwafuwa feeling that melts the heart. Great find!

>protagonist being a passive-aggressive asshole towards the heroine
kinell, some people just love spouting sh** they didn't even understand themselves huh? or did they even bother to read the manga before spouting such crap for other people to see?
Pack your bag, you're not worth...
let me rephrase,
this manga is not worthy to be read by someone with such a refine taste of literature such as yourself.

Dex-chan lover
How is she a plain jane wth, she's literally really cute as hell

also, anyone mind linking me with the light novel? can't seem to find it

Another edit: Can anyone suggest manga with similar atmosphere like this one? Like the serene, calm, warm, slightly fluffy type?

Group Leader
Glad someone did this, though I've already caught up with the raw. No shitty harem, no love triangle and the likes. 10/10😊

Fed-Kun's army
@shirohhige

The LN is not translated as far as I know. There are WNs on the net: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0839dt/

I haven't read the LN so I don't know if there are any changes. You can push them through google translate and get a fairly decent feel for it.

Group Leader
If you're into MCs that are nasty, self-absorbed, condescending two-faced jerks who think the super adorable girl who sits next to them is a worthless piece of shit, then this story is right up your alley.

Users who are viewing this thread