Tonari no Seki no Satou-san

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 Uploader got asshurt and had a temper tantrum over a mod editing his comment. Just look a few comments above, the link to the thread is right there.

Dex-chan lover
@saintshiro16 Indeed. I wouldn't have believed this particular translator would suddenly explode. But you never know what people are really like just based on random Internet comments and such.

*dab*
guess ill never finish this story
i hope someone gonna pick this again

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful journey. Damn shame it didn't get fully adapted.

Interesting how they're still slowly progressing their relationship to a (later)soon-to-be-couple but the pacing makes sense with her personality.
7.5/10 overall. Sweet and adorable relationship, good writing of Yamaguchi's maturity and awareness, along with Satou's own and her insecurities. Beautiful story.

... I doubt I'll read the novel and unfortunately it's not fully translated yet but I'm curious to know what the other arcs are about, along with the ending.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone can spoil me the arcs/plots and ending of the novel, please @ me!

I had this manga marked as "completely translated" only to find out that there isn't a single of the english chapters on here anymore.

Guess I'll have to find this one elsewhere.

@waalex11 I'm not sure how helpful this is but from what I know there is a sequel with them in college and one more sequel where they are in a live-in relationship.

Group Leader
Yo guys, the chapters are gone. I recommend you search up the name with "mangakakalot" to find another place with it. Only the .com one is good.

Supporter
It's a really good read, search it up on Google to find the chapters.
Painful though, since I've got a story that's eerily similar which did not end well for me.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly the chapters were removed, tho u can still find elsewhere.
Pretty interesting read. Lot of emphasis on the "read" part, since is very heavy on the monologues. Actually a wholesome story in a way.
I really, really wanted to brush her hair...
The end was disappointing for me. Things seemed very promising yeh, but i would rather see it happening instead, after all was a long journey to leave empty handed. I do not like implied, open or left to imagination endings. Nonetheless, was a pretty abrupt end after getting so excited.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who's curious, I asked for spoilers of the original novel and it's ending to the english novel forums.
I'll update here the answers I get with spoiler tags.

Dex-chan lover
@michaeltan02 yeh but novel is definitely not my thing... i can easily go from anime to manga if the series got me interested. But novel is pushing too far lol.
I like to read in general but some things like manga i rather have at least the visual stimulation.

Meh, I feel like I was forced to read it since the series was pretty short, had there been 30+ chapters I would’ve probably dropped it. I guess this just didn’t appeal to me that much.

Users who are viewing this thread