Tonari no Seki no Yankee Shimizu-san ga Kami o Kuroku Sometekita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Excellent mc is a little on the broken side. Forget the main girl I'm on the ride to see how they handle our mc and what his deal is

Bro doesn't even really cares about the yamato nadeshiko style beauty all that much he just craves normalcy, so in japan it only makes sense that the norm would be to care for the yamato nadeshiko style. He's specifically mentioned he doesn't have any interest in love or anything yet so its not even a matter of taste or anything.

Group Leader
YAAASS!!! Finally some long black hair fuel! Jokes aside I only remember one series with a "yankee" trying to look like a manga character / idol for love but there's way more right?

Dex-chan lover
This appears to be the first work by both the author and the artist.

Dex-chan lover
Oh now we're just drawing regular anime girls and calling them delinquents huh? Booo..
At least give her sanpaku eyes you coward author.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this reminds me of that one manga where a girl cut her hair for her crush?

GB2

Dex-chan lover
if being dense was a character
THIS IS PEAK INJECT THIS STRAIGHT TO MY VEINS

Did the author think I wouldn't notice that the MC and his best friend have the same hair style, just a tiny bit different.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cute but the author seems pretty unexperienced, it'll prob get stale b4 getting a proper ending.

Users who are viewing this thread