Tonari no Seki no Yatsu ga Souiu Me de Mitekuru - Ch. 13 - Perfume

Dex-chan lover
all spray-on stuff is shit, for both men and women

Dex-chan lover
she's a menace
bi9xh4.png

Dex-chan lover
I've lived in some major cities for decades and the stench you'll find sometimes can be disgusting, but nothing has made my stomach churn like some expensive perfumes. Just straight up makes me nauseous. Wonder if there's a certain gene that causes it.

Dex-chan lover
He just subconsciously confess right there he put it on himself, not sprayed on by nee chan. But boy, didn't he just failed very successfully though?
True. Though I think she already knew and figured that out but just chose not to say anything about it afterward

well i have a smell fetish but hates perfumes....
think of it like wearing a dress, but you like it fully naked
Perfume is jst a covering for your true scent and smell fetishist want to sniff the true scent of the body
not fking cologne
I’ll counter that by saying there are some perfumes and smells that can compliment the true scent of the body

But yeah there’s a bunch that are just gross. The more natural smells are usually best, like mint and lavender.

Dex-chan lover
Girl doesn't have a smell fetish?

WEAK

Kaguhara-san be like:

axAQJBqB_700w_0.jpg

Neat seeing more of Eguchi's weaknesses, and what she simply doesn't like/can't stand.

If a girl cleans up a guy's chest by touching it, it's fine and funny, but when I do it It's sexual offence!?
Sorry, we lose that privilege around age 8-10, depending on how cute you were. Probably even earlier in the West.

More of nee-chan, plz.
Yeah, I like her. Minimal teasing (but some teasing is nice), max helpful advice. even if the advice didn't work lol. But every person is different.

Users who are viewing this thread