Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 58.2

Dex-chan lover
What he needs is one of those portable pocket dimension homes Tardis .

Double-page supporter
Another amazing chapter! Thank you guys so much for transalating. This is one of the best manga out there, I feel so happy everytime I see an update ^^

Dex-chan lover
As much as I love watching them eat all over the world yeah, they need a home to go back to . A place where they can relax in peace... and also eat lol

Aggregator gang
Well, if you want to know
It turns out the that kingdom plans to use the summoned heroes as weapons in war. The three knights assigned to train them put a brainwashing bracelet on one of the girls and before the other two are gotten, the armband is removed along with her hand, but the kids escape. One of the neighboring human kingdom and demon kingdoms are pissed at the evil kingdom's war mongering and destroy it. It is also revealed the summoning ritual is forbidden because it risks destroying this world and the world people are taken from if it fails. So returning is also all but impossible. Mokudo only learns about the kids' situation second-hand but sends a Sui-potion to them so the girl can regrow her limb. The three end up in a romantic union and live as adventurers.

On another matter, can you imagine what Mokurdo would make for Thanksgiving today? He would need 10 20lb-turkeys for Feru, but making all the stuffing, potatoes, and like. It would be interesting.
JESUS well I'm glad Mukoda got away when he did

Users who are viewing this thread