Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Appetite over Money

@tungwhatup the new scanlator followed three month etiquette; releasing immediately after them simply appears to not follow that etiquette, especially since you didn't react the same way (immediately releasing a new chapter to mangadex) to the snipe done to tensei shitara ken deshita, which was of considerably worse quality. i don't know if i would call this petty and childish, but surely the mature thing to do would've been to reciprocate the etiquette shown by the new scanlator, because now you've got people saying you're trying to snipe the series from them after they waited patiently and politely. if you still wanted to work on the series, perhaps asking them if they planned to continue the project or this was just a one-time release would've been a good idea? at the very least, i think it's in your best interest to distinguish from a release like this and the snipe done to tensei shitara ken deshita

PoH

Anyone knows what chapter this would be in the web novel?

Thank you for the chapter... Though it's pretty annoying that someone else had to pick up this abandoned series so that you translate it again... It's always the same...

And not, it's not sniping, because they abandoned the series, the raws are available since 1 month ago, I think.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to see the difference in translations; LHT's version is better localized, while the previous translator's felt like it had more heart because neither English nor Japanese are their native tongue.

Group Leader
http://prntscr.com/or8pvw
Please check the raw chapters on this link, chap 23 have just been released for 1 month. 😑

Thanks for the new chapter!
Anyway the new translator probably has no idea that this manga is still being worked on by the group since 2 chapters of raw has already been out for a while so I don't think it's fair to call them a sniper. They just tried their best to share the manga to all the other waiting readers, there is no malicious intent. LHT releasing it today might just be coincidence too. They have a lot of projects in their plate after all and they need more translators.

Dex-chan lover
@tungwhatup And?
Does every new person who decided to translate something needs to know chivlary code to heart and bath in scanlator scene to know every nook and cranny of this culture?
Don't you ask for a bit too much?
You clearly never had an interest on getting back to this manga soon, otherwise this hasty release with changed translator as you mentioned wouldn't happen the same day you got "sniped".
Do not try to be a victim here.
Everyone is always grateful for any translation. Yours or not. All you do with sniping complains is undermining of your reputation.

I clearly started to think less of some groups as of recently.

Users who are viewing this thread