Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - The Claire Forest

Dex-chan lover
Well, I know this is absolutely nothing to do whith this chapter but what about the other guys who got isekai with the MC ?
I know there arenot important in the story but will we have any news about them at all ?

Dex-chan lover
Just for the sake of trivia, Japan does not have the highest per capita consumption of rice in the world. As of 2018, they are not even in the top 10 in the world. They're at number 11 per capita. https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/12-countries-with-highest-rice-consumption-per-capita-654608/?singlepage=1

ty for the translations!! i though they were done vv nicely~

and that dragon is super cute! can't wait to have another lil monster companion haha

Dex-chan lover
Let's assume that the dragon's genitals are ANYWHERE on its underside. That means that this intelligent being just rubbed its junk all up in Mukoda's face.

Seriously I can not consider these poorly done translations lol. Some of the things people try to put off as a translation will make your brain hurt.

Dex-chan lover
Move over Sui!
I have a new favorite cute character.

Also... Pixie dragon... First time I've seen that species in a manga fantasy story.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I didn't even notice it was a new group until I reached the last page.

Also I welcome the newest member of MC's harem zoo.

Damn this group is too hard on themselves. The translation is pretty good. Heck it's far better than most translations out there.

thank you for the release. nice translation tho! I didn't noticed anything wrong with it

Double-page supporter
AAAH! thank you for translating!!! none of it seemed off, theres no need to delete it if someone else translates the same chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
The translation is nice, thanks for doing it!! also
KYAAAAA KAYOOOOT DRAGON ALERT
Look at his little claws!!!😍

Dex-chan lover
Ooh thanks for the chapters.

Personally I think your translation is good enough so good work! Looking forward to see new ones (if you are still willing to work on this). One can dream, right?

Users who are viewing this thread