Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Fun Shopping

Dex-chan lover
For not caring, they sure look put out that he said no more peeping.

Fed-Kun's army
thank god they didn't make a joke about his dick size, and went for the more classy route of "bro why would I be turned on by someone who can die"

Dex-chan lover
And here I was wondering when he would realize that they've been watching him lol. Better late then never I suppose 🤣

I like having a nice meal, a nice hot bath, and changing into some nice fresh PJs; can't imagine how it would feel having to wear the same clothes you sleep in day in and day out.

Thanks for translating and editing! Was super excited to see this being updated after a while!!

Dex-chan lover
give the guy some space, for gods they really have a lot of time to stalk the poor guy

Double-page supporter
The ability to die is apparently a big turn off for goddesses who knew.

Dex-chan lover
Why MC so worked up for the Gods peeping on him?
dont he know the word "God" is ?
and beside, even the Gods peeping on him, as if he know they peeping on him?

*well i guess that Japan logic for you

I really like the adventure aspect but (just IMO), the goddesses are the worst part of this series. They don't really do much, they're not funny and even I've forgotten their existence. Maybe they add some fanservice to this shounen manga but I enjoy it enough without them honestly...

If any of you like the goddesses, please explain to me their appeal besides fanservice and power-up excuse. I honestly just want to know (no hate).

Group Leader
@Loonila205

The gods and goddesses actually come in handy with their blessings and advice later on in the series, plus they're kind of like comic relief. Eventually the MC and the deities come to an understanding with each other.

I really don't think those deities take away from the manga and they don't show up very frequently in the story so they're not as annoying as the usual brats or sidekick characters that bring a series down.

Thanks for the chapter! I almost missed the dragon practically hidden in Feru’s fur, great adorable addition to the crew.

Dex-chan lover
I want a chapter of the gods being getting drunk and being merry.
Please.

Users who are viewing this thread