Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Fun Shopping

Dora is so cute. ^^

God's offerings turn into comic relief at this point, though...

RL advice "strong perfume make men turn their heads", please remember not to put on too much. ^^ Otherwise the head turns into the other direction. ;)

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad he had that to hold over them bc man they shouldn't have peeped.

Group Leader
@cullinaire The bottle he selected looks like Suntory whiskey, a famous Japanese brand.

421f2106-6c80-49f5-a60d-18831e9198a2.jpg

I see that Wind-Aqua can't shut her mouth again.

Step 1: Ask for a blessing of the dick. To make his dick bigger or wider, whatever.
Step 2: Fuck the goddesses.
Step 3: Make some tempura crab and eat that shit.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being so bored that you just watch a guy bathing with his familiars to pass time... immortality proving it’s bad civ once again!

Dex-chan lover
@Discipol
my first reaction was, lol but yes #3

but the more i think about it, the more the whole sequence makes sense

@theowww
tbf they're literal gods

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1

Yeah, I knew Japanese Whisky was a thing, so at least the reference was somewhat warranted.

😃

Group Leader
@Beregorn His marketplace power wasn't given to him by the Goddesses, they can't take it away from him or force him to use it.

Group Leader
@Ainz Not sure, they haven't revealed it yet. Could have been a god from earth, or the supreme god of that world, or some random jackass with cosmic powers that wanted to see another Cooking Isekai.

@HDMI1 Ah, gotcha and thanks for the reply. Would be interesting to see the reason they gave him that ability and brought him here.

well knowing that u have 5-6 ppl looking from up there seeing u doin whatever u doing is sorta scary if u think about it

Users who are viewing this thread