Tondemonai Komyushou-san ga Oku-san ni Naru made... - Ch. 20 - Tondemonai Komyushou-san ga Oku-san ni Naru made

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, good old "Character gets a cold so he/she is on the bring of death"

Dex-chan lover
That manga was the first of Giba-chan's manga I read, and I don't know... calling it a rape fetish manga is a little harsh. That manga is entirely about the recovery and rehabilitation of the elf following her capture and... well... all the rape.

It is questionable though that they actually did draw the prequel (the actual elf rape manga). Could have just... not, but... oh well. I'm sure someone read it. I couldn't, as a result of how much I liked the elf and given the severity of her wounds in the actual series...
Heard one of the previous chaps comment sections say the author went back and wrote a bunch more of that prequel after finishing the work, too? Vs one single page of the couple together, apparently. Which sure does color that a lot... But I couldn't say for certain, I'll never personally look at that.

But yeah, the actual series wasn't really like that at all, even if it's hard to look at it the same knowing the extra bits.

Users who are viewing this thread