Tondemonai Komyushou-san ga Oku-san ni Naru made...

Dex-chan lover
damn this mangaka really likes to make savior fetish manga
Was gonna say something similar about the “featured” tab in general on this site. I dunno if this mangaka did anything outright disturbing with regards to the MMC, but I hate manga that’s POV

My skeptic brain is inclined to think it’s more than a fetish, especially given the dark world we live in. Lord knows a lot of men wish they had been saviors for their female friends.

If it’s a redemption arc and ain’t fetishizing abuse or her body, I can possibly forgive it, though I still dispose POV manga. People gotta go out there and fix their real problems. Stories should serve as that vehicle, not an escape

Double-page supporter
Was gonna say something similar about the “featured” tab in general on this site. I dunno if this mangaka did anything outright disturbing with regards to the MMC, but I hate manga that’s POV

My skeptic brain is inclined to think it’s more than a fetish, especially given the dark world we live in. Lord knows a lot of men wish they had been saviors for their female friends.

If it’s a redemption arc and ain’t fetishizing abuse or her body, I can possibly forgive it, though I still dispose POV manga. People gotta go out there and fix their real problems. Stories should serve as that vehicle, not an escape
W take

Lol i saw a rant a about this in r/manga, didn't expect to actually come across it. Much less in the trending manga tab of mangadex

4 out of..... I forgot how many chapters the artist have posted on Pixiv but ganbatte TL-kun!! :kek:

Dex-chan lover
:meguu: It's the prequel of state of a certain wife. But in related tab, that one is listed as both prequel and sequel. Which means author is changing the "cannon events" going back in past.

chapter 5 sus... maybe she is a keyboard person who always voice up with her keyboard and laughing at the virgin meanwhile she is the virgin herself.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I expected less awkward dating and more abusive manipulation based on the title.

Dex-chan lover
her in that other story got that cake, my mans here workin on that Pierce Bronson plan

Users who are viewing this thread