Tonight, we are having a sleepover - Ch. 2

Let me guess

The other 2 won't come to let the both of them try to date each other

Dex-chan lover
Why would it be hard to talk to someone who's sitting alone in the middle of a classroom. Way easier than talking to someone with their friends by far.

Dex-chan lover
@Ungrave
She has her popular kid reputation to protect, of course. Can't risk losing her standing by talking with the class loser and loner, you know?

Double-page supporter
hoo boy, am I getting ntr vibes from this...probably won't, but the possibility of her loving the other boy is also pretty high, what COULD make this a great read if they just had a nice sleepover as they did in their childhood and part as close friends again

Dex-chan lover
Why would it be hard to talk to someone who's sitting alone in the middle of a classroom. Way easier than talking to someone with their friends by far.

Basically this. Put an introvert on the spot because he doesn't just jump into the middle of a group conversation with a bunch of people who he basically doesn't know, while miss popular and outgoing can't make the first step to talk to him or introduce him into the group. I get that men are "supposed to" make the first move, but there are limits to reasonable expectations. At the same time, they are a bunch of 12-year olds so social skills are all over the place.

This is going to end bad... right?

No, it's a borderline unrealistically fluffy story.

Aggregator gang
@Midoriha I think it's more that they all keep her surrounded. Not the first time someone's popularity has been shown to be overbearing to the person, themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread