Tonikaku Kawaii - Ch. 227 - Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
Is that a national exam result?

Himari and Asimo went to different school aren't they?
From my understanding companies give the exams or you take the exams and send your scores to the company and then you recieve your rank. Though I have no memory of where I picked up this knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
The student body must be really confused why the US Space Agency took their mock exam
Nasa's name is written normally in Japanese as "Hoshizora" (as the desc for this series says up there). It's just the reading is weird, but he needs to tell people how to read it for them to know.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Nasa doesn't lose... I like that he's stupidly OP and that the real purpose of him being OP is solely to gawk at how OP he is. This author does OP leads quite right.... and I like that this new kid is just a normal genius smart kid... I don't mind that he'd lose and would like to see him grow above it... like, we don't need the unrealistic message that hard work would let us surpass superhuman freaks... but that we don't need to challenge super human freaks...

"My husband is so smart he looped back to the stupid end of the spectrum" is such a good line lmao.

Dex-chan lover
we need a new manga with these two as main characters

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Nasa doesn't lose... I like that he's stupidly OP and that the real purpose of him being OP is solely to gawk at how OP he is.
What happens on a tie? Technically they would both be ranked First.

Dex-chan lover
we need a new manga with these two as main characters
There's plenty of manga with these types of characters lol if anything I'm confused if the author is planning to keep making them appear? a manga inside another manga would be wild

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
The testing company ranks the students.
Right, but he's not a student. Also, he was helping the school administer the test. That's my point, it's weird. But, then again, manga is silly about details, lol

Dex-chan lover
Good luck Asimo. If you want build a Gundam its only natural to encounter hardships.

Users who are viewing this thread