Tonikaku Kawaii - Ch. 250 - Immortality and Children

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps Mao meant he found the secret of reincarnation and was reincarnated into Nasa?

• This
Reactions: Taq
Dex-chan lover
Tsukassan truly is just a punching bag for all those people she smooched off, eh? :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Prediction, people will try to eat her flesh since we have seen that it can help heal people. She will get chased and jump into the sea which lends to the tale of eating the flesh of mermaids giving immortality

I actually think Nasa inherited her immortality, due drinking her blood right back in chapter one. For one he hasn’t actually aged since the first chapter despite more than two years passing, he’s supposed to be either 18 or 21 but he looks like a teenager. But I expected that it might be a long time before this actually becomes apparent.

Dex-chan lover
I actually think Nasa inherited her immortality, due drinking her blood right back in chapter one. For one he hasn’t actually aged since the first chapter despite more than two years passing, he’s supposed to be either 18 or 21 but he looks like a teenager. But I expected that it might be a long time before this actually becomes apparent.
re-reading chapter 1, i can't see where he did. Only saw both of them pretty bloodied after the truck hit.

Dex-chan lover
re-reading chapter 1, i can't see where he did. Only saw both of them pretty bloodied after the truck hit.

It was the anime that gave me the idea, in that you can clearly see her give him some of her blood.

Users who are viewing this thread