Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 10 Ch. 91 - The yolk of a fried egg should be swallowed whole last

Dex-chan lover
I was that way with plain greek yogurt.

"This is gross. Bitter. Why do people eat this?"
*a few days later
"I need another tub of this..."

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just screams reality. This must have really happened to Hata....

Dex-chan lover
How is this chapter actually good? I did not understand how each page led to the next, and I still don't really understand by the end of the chapter...But I liked it?

Also, you can't trick me Hata-sensei! I like my gyudon without ginger! I'm not gonna try it, and get addicted to such a foolish way of life!

Group Leader
lmao this one was the funniest chapter in a while. And so the picked ginger fad spreads.

I don't like my Gyudon mixed with ginger...

So...

Yeah

But the chapter in itself is good tho

Many years ago I'd put a lot of ginger on my beef bowls, but now Yoshinoya puts their ginger in tiny sealed packages. Then I discovered Hawaiian BBQ, so it was good to know ya, Yoshinoya.

Dex-chan lover
...I feel like Hata-sensei just went to an udon place one day and just randomly threw this together. And it's still cute and heartwarming, because that's just how he rolls.

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes My ma swears by (greek) yogurt with olive oil, a little salt, and bread crisps, been eating that for "dinner" ever since I can remember. I can't even stand to look at it.
The world of food is big and full of mysteries.

Aggregator gang
This chapter is brought to you by....Ushinoya.......
(I suspect it is the expy of Yoshinoya, a Japanese restaurant chain much like they change McDo to NcDo or Burger King to Burger Queen ... or any variation)

@pip25

Advertisement from the food industry mostly Gyudon dealers.

Is this a new marketing strategy? I’m not falling to it

*2 Days later, went to the nearest Gyudon Shop to try it*

Fed-Kun's army
Um...isn't ginger one of those things that helped with a man's stamina and virility?

Users who are viewing this thread