Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 10 Ch. 91 - The yolk of a fried egg should be swallowed whole last

Dex-chan lover
I was that way with plain greek yogurt.

"This is gross. Bitter. Why do people eat this?"
*a few days later
"I need another tub of this..."

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just screams reality. This must have really happened to Hata....

Dex-chan lover
How is this chapter actually good? I did not understand how each page led to the next, and I still don't really understand by the end of the chapter...But I liked it?

Also, you can't trick me Hata-sensei! I like my gyudon without ginger! I'm not gonna try it, and get addicted to such a foolish way of life!

Group Leader
lmao this one was the funniest chapter in a while. And so the picked ginger fad spreads.

I don't like my Gyudon mixed with ginger...

So...

Yeah

But the chapter in itself is good tho

Many years ago I'd put a lot of ginger on my beef bowls, but now Yoshinoya puts their ginger in tiny sealed packages. Then I discovered Hawaiian BBQ, so it was good to know ya, Yoshinoya.

Dex-chan lover
...I feel like Hata-sensei just went to an udon place one day and just randomly threw this together. And it's still cute and heartwarming, because that's just how he rolls.

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes My ma swears by (greek) yogurt with olive oil, a little salt, and bread crisps, been eating that for "dinner" ever since I can remember. I can't even stand to look at it.
The world of food is big and full of mysteries.

Double-page supporter
This chapter is brought to you by....Ushinoya.......
(I suspect it is the expy of Yoshinoya, a Japanese restaurant chain much like they change McDo to NcDo or Burger King to Burger Queen ... or any variation)

@pip25

Advertisement from the food industry mostly Gyudon dealers.

Is this a new marketing strategy? I’m not falling to it

*2 Days later, went to the nearest Gyudon Shop to try it*

Aggregator gang
Um...isn't ginger one of those things that helped with a man's stamina and virility?

Users who are viewing this thread