Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 10 Ch. 99 - Thank you

Fed-Kun's army
So is she really Kaguya the moon princess like those folklore?

Feels like the last chapter. Or.. like the last chapter with peaceful life and the next one will be so eventful.

Double-page supporter
Just don't even try to predict what Hata is gonna do.
Because there's no way you can.
He's the kind of guy that can draw two chapter full of earth shattering revelation, only to go for a "well that was heavy so we have a beach episode now with the characters not caring at all about what they just heard".

Fed-Kun's army
CKT0304 posted this tweet from Hata-sensei: "今やってる一連のシリーズは最終回のつもりで描いているので最終回っぽいですが、まだ続きます!連載も!この最終回っぽい話も!"
In English: This is like a final episode because I drew it with the intention of it being the final episode, but the series continues! And so does the serialization! And so does this final episode-like story!

I will bet anyone in this comment section that they will bang (or the chapter will insinuate them banging strongly) in chapter 100

So this plot on chapter 99 is like Darling in the Frankxx :love for the first sigh cause she is a alien breaking the fourth wall.

I was expecting for next couple coming today,you know the gamer girl and yazuka becoming the next gen couples known as:Airhead Couples,that will be hilarious for 2020!
Next week we reach to chapter 100 and is been 2 years that we read that rom-com manga,that hold up really good.
Keep it going,Hata Sensei! and hope that we can get a english license to buy manga volumes.

Jesus Hata........... how many ton of sugar do you want to pour more before put any salt into it??????????????

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe you just put Gurren Lagann's 'believe in me who believe in you' crap and twist it in a romantic way, Hata! You sneaky bastard!

Nice chapter as always!

Dex-chan lover
I was curious to why Tsukasa married him, glad to have an answer now.

Double-page supporter
My sixth sense are tingling. I can't describe this disturbance!

Users who are viewing this thread