Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 11 Ch. 100 - Blessing

Wasnt it more like 3 or four years ago? I thought Nasa was taking high school entrance exams when he met Tsukasa

Group Leader
Man, just thinking from Nasa perspective is sad. You found your love, promise to marry and then she dissappear for whole 2 year. I just wanna know what she doing in that time.

@OsseinMarrow Actually I was confused too, but after thinking about it, it turned out to be right. Nasa got hit by the truck at the end of his middle school year. That’s the end of 9th grade in Japan, putting him around the 15-16 yrs old range. Assuming he decided to get a job right after getting out of the hospital despite acing the entrance exams, it matches the story that Nasa has been working for about two years now, since he’s 18. Adding onto this, Aya is a third year high schooler. Nasa started working after she entered high school, as he was still in a coma after school started. It would make sense that after two whole years, Aya would’ve finished 10th and 11th grade at that time, becoming a 12th grader before Nasa turned 18 and married Tsukasa.

Users who are viewing this thread