Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 11 Ch. 100 - Blessing

ivv

Dex-chan lover
G-Dammit!!
We're doing it!!!!
We having a quality manga with nice story, art and not black holes!!!!
What a time to be alive!

Dex-chan lover
GET MARRIED AL-
wait...
JUST FUCK ALR-
wait.....
AW DAMMIT
JUST KEEP ON DOING CUTE SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Omedeto-Gozaimasss! for all the good Rom-com adventure,is been 2 years reaching 100 chapters and still is the best manga that brings you happiness and bright smile of your face!

Good news:in Viz media twitter,they confirmed Tonikaku Kawaii english lisencesed coming in 2020 fall season!

Wow, normally I'd drop a series on it's license announcement because I plan on purchasing it, but I don't think I can bring myself to drop this without the risk of withdrawal symptoms.

Dex-chan lover
I've said it before: Kaname is the real MVP of this series. This goofy couple would still be blushing when even thinking about hand-holding if Kaname wasn't constantly goading them to get all lovey-dovey and lewdy-doody.

Dex-chan lover
Nasa finally called her "beautiful" and not just "cute". I am satisfied.

Also, the official version will not hold a candle to this translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Hobobo Haven't people been saying that since basically the beginning of this? Starting to remind me of those "anime news" sites that just guess when a new season might be coming out, get it wrong, select a new date and get ridiculous amounts of traffic out of people looking for even a little actual information in a sea of baseless speculation. I don't exactly doubt that drama is coming eventually but the second people go "Called it" my eyeroll is going to sever my optic nerve.

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf Getting all lewdie patootie you mean? Also Kaname is definitely the MVP, and my favorite side character by a long shot.

MD@Home
"He ended up kissing a truck in the face"
Truck-chan: "KYAAAA~!!"

Also:
adf.jpg

Aggregator gang
This escalated waaaay too quickly
who in the right mind would think this naturally happen

Aggregator gang
Foreshadowing foreshadowing!

Also, this chapter is GOLD indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread