Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - because

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she gave up immortality to be married to Nasa

Double-page supporter
@MonsieurQuack i'd be super annoyed that there was zero explanation about that chapter where there was a c02 tank or something powering that moon rock or w/e.

Double-page supporter
@unknownids

Pretty obvious that it's just a system to preserve at atmosphere similar to the moon, to better preserve the moon rock, just like all the museums that have intact extraterrestrials soil/rock do to preserve them

Dex-chan lover
@pachogamez even then that doesn't answer the question
Why does she have a dang lunar rock?
Why do they preserve it?
Why is it so important to her?

that's some wild speculation you got there @NamelessSoldier , but tbh yes i'm curious what does ch.13 mean back then when
tsukasa saved a child who looks like chitose, or tokiko?
. I mean whe haven't get tsukasa background story right?

Dex-chan lover
>marriage in real life
no, marriage in real life is essentially lifelong, regardless of what we pretend divorce laws change.

but the manga's account is wrong too. marriage is about children above all and as as the centerpiece of all the rest of what she said.

Double-page supporter
i see why people think this is a flag but i'm willing to argue that this is just a reflexion of the author on the topic of death and things ending but also how people can create things that last way longer than theirselves. Its basicaly confirmed that tsukasa is a type of god or some imortal being but that doesn't mean that something bad will happen to nasa or tsukasa after all this manga is the author flexing on us about his wife i love it for this reason

Bet that the twist is that she has to return to the moon one day and Nasa chases in on his namesake and becomes an astronaut just to see her again

Users who are viewing this thread