Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 11 Ch. 108 - code (part 1)

Aggregator gang
@no168_92 Does not matter what her actual age is. What matter is the age in the official documents , her claim her age is and her appearance. Not that they believe it anyway if they told them she is ancient if the theory is true. Their reaction would be the same as that childhood friend(one with the Bath house) when they meet.

@daime17

I am thinking the same or she found out and "coincidentally" became an exchange student that "coincidentally" fit the duration of his teaching.

Power Uploader
1A means they are first years yes?

So, they should not be 17, but 15 or 16.

Aggregator gang
@Kirin-kun They also said they are 2 years younger so it fit.

He is technically still a teen so probably the reason why one say they are the same age...probably meant age bracket.

Nasa i'l be like:Ok,who wants to see my wife?

Everyone: I DO I DO I DO I DO! lol

Now Tsukasa has so much rivals and i bet all girls in this school never seen a boy on there lives!

Question Time:What is deal with highschool or in general a school full of girls with no boys?

Dex-chan lover
@HazelBemmyS
Question Time:What is deal with highschool or in general a school full of girls with no boys?

It's an all girls school. Especially in the past they were quite common. It would have been immoral to put girls and boys in the same classrooms, plus the subjects taught would have differed. Of course when you go back in time enough, all schools were all boys schools because girls didn't receive formal education, they were just taught by mothers, grandmothers, aunts, maids, and such on how to be a wife, raise childen, and run a household. When girls finally gained the chance to receive education, it would have been typically dubious to put unrelated teenage boys and girls in the same rooms. Possibly things began to change in smaller towns for reasons of efficiency (this is just my guess, though). Finally modern equality made mixed schools more like the norm in developed nations, later further boosted by dropping birth rates and the consequent lack of children. But there's still a market for gender segregated schools in some cities, especially in conservative countries.

Group Leader
I'd like you all to utilise tensorflow to seek the maximum number of babies Nasa-kun can have with an all-girls class by the end of 2021.

Fed-Kun's army
(1) I am surprised the school principal allowed him to show up in a hoodie...
(2) If Nasa introduces them to his wife, they will probably tease him more, but I predict no one will attempt flirting with him thereafter. They will know who the alpha is.

Aggregator gang
@Saury It would be the same as when his childhood friend (one with the bathhouse) found out if they discover she is 16 (same age as them) despite him being just 2 years older(allegedly considering hints of her ancient standing)

@A55mh well, the basics that we learned was either C or C++. (In college at my country) If not that then a logical one would be html.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he got away with wearing a hoodie. I forgot he is 18.

@A55mh: I learned pascal at high school, and C/C++ in college, it depend on how much you want to achieved, but if you just want to run small program questions or calculator it is pretty easy even for HS. To actually reach programmer level though, is another entirely different story

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the girls to meet his cute wife (as I'm sure that'll be a thing in the future, like wife comes to pick him up at school)

Dex-chan lover
...Tough task. Apparently, half of all young people in Japan don't use a pc;
http://otakomu.jp/archives/22644042.html

Aggregator gang
@TheGodEmperor It would be the trope "forgot the bento so wife go on a visit" . i have seen multiple accurance of that although Nasa is not the type to forget a bento made by his wife.

Also possible wife was going near school then the truant patrol /secuity thought he is a student and forced her to attend class and then enter Nasa.

Dex-chan lover
That's why I think she'll just pick him up at the end of the day :p it'd be cute too. And imagine all the girls being all "omg your wife is so cute/hot"

Users who are viewing this thread