Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 12 Ch. 110 - YOU wa SHOCK

@ammar96 @Abedeus

I've always thought the title of the series used a C rather than a K (in "Cawaii") due to the repeated importance and appearance of the moon and Tsukasa's supposed relation to it. The English translation is also "Fly me to the moon", where the "C" in "Cawaii" is representative of a Crescent moon.

Pretty sure there was also a picture of a Crescent moon taking the place of the "C" in one of the chapters or some online picture. Checked in 2019 so I don't really remember.

Double-page supporter
Tonikaku Cawaii = anyways it's cute

Why bother? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Cawaii = Cute + Kawaii

It's like a portmanteau if you haven't get it... it also quite stupid but kinda works...

Fed-Kun's army
Started watching Hokuto no Ken yesterday, seeing this chapter's title was a cool coincidence

Dex-chan lover
FF7 on sale? LMAO
Btw HOW THE FUCK SOMEBODY ALWAYS STALKING THERE XD

DAmn man i was just reading this chapter title YOU WA SHOCK !!
and then HOkUTO NO KEN memories started flowing in my head

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. Why isn't Tsukasa going to school? She's probably 1st year High School age, if I remember correctly.
THIS!!! I entered this thinking it's gonna turn into a HS marriage manga but it didn't somehow. Oh well I'm still 150 chapters behind so it's too soon to say that now.

Double-page supporter
I see some arguement here about Tsukasa's age in the comment section. It feels good to reread and see these old comments. Now obviously everyone knows the truth, we can look back on our previous comments and give ourselves a pat on the back or maybe feel a bit cringed. I felt both.

Users who are viewing this thread