Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - Love is a lot better in a dark, narrow space

@no168_92 She definitely said like. In japan you confess with "like", they dont even bother use "I" and "you". Just fucking "like". (Full quote would be "Suki-desu" in japanese).

"I love you" (aishiteru - also no I and you in here) is never used in confession but for already close couple.

At least that's what every manga does.

Dex-chan lover
he was so wise just for the density of a neutron star to be dropped at the end of the chapter

Supporter
I am just surprised about Nasa view of the universe

I mean first the explanation about the sky full of star is ""debunk"" by someone that live in the 1800 (aka it's not a new thing)
(The poet Edgar Allan Poe suggested that the finite size of the observable universe resolves the apparent paradox. More specifically, because the universe is finitely old and the speed of light is finite, only finitely many stars can be observed from Earth (although the whole universe can be infinite in space). The density of stars within this finite volume is sufficiently low that any line of sight from Earth is unlikely to reach a star. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olbers'_paradox)

Second we don't know if the universe is finite or infinite but he make a strong statement, and from the little i know the consensus go toward the infinite (but we don't know)

Dex-chan lover
WVwaPxf.png

Nasa really do be flexing on us with his happy marriage and also life philosophy.

Users who are viewing this thread