Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 12 Ch. 118 - The end of a journey

Plot in my fluff manga I can’t believe this I want more fluff but i guess a little plot is fine

Oh jesus christ, nothing bad really happened. at first i was like, "PLS DONT END DISS" and I read 20 chapters to quickly catch up to this part. Turns out its fine. THANK GURD

Dex-chan lover
What is that? Plot? In my fluffy romance manga, approved by Abe himself?!
BLASPHEMY!

Aggregator gang
oh? OH? OH?

I forgot that we don't know shit about this girl, and that there actually was plot since it's been who knows how long since the plot was last touched. Actually when did I even start thi- WHAT THE FUCK, CHAPTER 118, THERE WERE ONLY 33 WHEN I FIRST FOUND THIS.

Double-page supporter
ironic thing is if kaguya is the real one (or a kin) then she don't need to wear a mask(as a medical purpose) as she would be immune to anything and can't be a carrier(she can't infect people) .

Double-page supporter
@alifanfaron Reminds me Please Save My Earth. Premise is moon has an alien outpost. The aliens died and reincarnated in modern times (at the time of publishing) . They dream of their past lives and try to prevent whatever killed them (implied to be a plague) from destroying the earth

Dex-chan lover
Dammit man i want to enjoy lovey dovey now they hit us with this mysterious background plot

Dex-chan lover
Damn it Hata... Don't make me curious with the background mystery plot after a cute couple antic like this!

Users who are viewing this thread