Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 12 Ch. 118 - The end of a journey

What cliffhangerr Hata-Sensei.
Man i feel like reading Hayate no Gotoku here. Good job Hata-Sensei. And waiting for Anime.

Aggregator gang
ok so this is the end boys, no more lovey dovey. it was fun while it last

Supporter
I still didn't read the butler stuff that is supposed to be somehow connected to this... and millions of people are telling me to read it so I will know what is going on here exactly, other than flirting... BUT IT HAS FREAKING 500+ CHAPTERS!!! God this is hard... but not drama tag = I'm not getting scared or anything

Dex-chan lover
no dont say the e word
have tsukasa be more jealous and make nasa obliterate her with teasing

Fed-Kun's army
The story doesn't necessarily have to be ending. What if Tsukasa getting taken back to the moon leads to a long battle arc for Nasa to bring her back a la Bleach/Naruto/[insert shonen manga here]?

Group Leader
Her Journey ends because she is married. I don't know what the fuck she did before Nasa. But her old journey is over. And she is on a new one.

It just that.

finally catch up after marathon from 1st chapter. boi this is interesting.
but the spice is not enough, but something like this is nice.

Is it irking to anyone else when she refers to high school girls as "younger girls" when she's like nearly the exact same age as them?

Dex-chan lover
@Chadwick13
Tsukasa is 18-ish (apparent age; real age unknown, speculated to be in the hundreds). High school girls are 15-17ish. So there is at least a small age gap. More importantly, what's not quite being conveyed via the cultural barrier is that it's not their age that makes them desirable, but rather their status as "JK" "Joshikosei", highshool girls. There's an entire culture centered around traits like this.

Does anybody realize that Shirogane and Shinomiya-san are walking together in the second page?

-bro0

Users who are viewing this thread