Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 120 - The flower of life

Dex-chan lover
Fuck... Were heading for the deep end now. Guess the sweet wholesomeness will get a break soon?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really excited for the anime, but I'm curious just how much they'll adapt, or what they'll adapt. Alot of the stories are packaged cleanly, and are fine by themselves, and only now do we see the hints of a much bigger plot (like NASA being a reincarnation of Tsukasa's past lover/friend, as well as the other Kaguya, and all the things going on with the moon and immortality), so I'm curious if the anime will be more slice of life, like most of the manga has been so far, or go more into the drama aspects. We'll have to wait and see.
Oh and thanks for the chapter.

So he is a soul that reincarnates from time to time? While kahuya-hime or Tsukasa, just lives all the time?
I've got no idea -especially regarding how this ties with the other younger kaguya (a child from am earlier coupling?).
Either way, I'm very excited!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
No, manga! Bad manga! Stop being ominous and foreshadowing sad shit happening! I forbid you from being anything other than cute and wholesome!

Aggregator gang
Wow, good job making it even more cryptic.

Also it probably won't follow the story, Nasa thinks logically, and as such when he hears the Tale of The Bamboo Cutter, the first thing he'd think is "Why didn't the Old man and Emperor stop her from going to the Moon" (Which is exactly what he said when he confessed in chapter 2) So this guy will either (a) keep her with him or (b) die trying.

Dex-chan lover
if this isnt some dark ass foreshadowing i dont know what is but im glad were finally back to touching on her origins after so long

Dex-chan lover
Further in 2hu memes we go!
Th155Miko.png

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnating aliens from the moon in bamboo shoots from thousands of years ago
Just bring in the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future now, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread