Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 120 - The flower of life

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely find it frustrating when authors decide to be needless cryptic with the plot and often times the payoff is not even worth it.

Dex-chan lover
At least he didn't wake up to find Tsukasa gone without a trace. The icing on the cake would have been no other character even remembering she existed.

Dex-chan lover
But, yeah, how the fuck did Nasa get a dream where he's Prince Shoutoku is a good question.

Shotoku is familiar if you're into Touhou.
Miko = Prince Shotoku, who under Empress Suiko reformed the court. He built the temple seen here, Horyuji.
He sent Imoko on a mission trip to China that opened China-Japan relations and changed Japan into a power.
I have no idea who Tsukasa is meant to be, but since she's wearing what looks like a Chinese dress it could be Pei Shiqing, a Chinese diplomat who came to Japan with Imoko and later returned to China with Miko's correspondence.

Huh is this implied that Nasa kind of Shoutoku's reincarnation? That's too beta even for Hata's level.

Dex-chan lover
KONO KUSO ZAKO HATA ME... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the hate with hate sensei? I know this is very random to just change the story from pure fluff to suddenly foreshadowing reincarnation bullcrap. Is there something that hata sensei do in the past?

Users who are viewing this thread