Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 120 - The flower of life

Can some one tell me why he said “there’s no such thing as an eternal farewell”,that’s a bit confusing to me.

P.s tank for translate

@csmicmind

Thank you for the historical context, because that was lost on me. I do get the whole Princess Kaguya fairy tale part, though.

For the record, if anyone is having trouble with the fairy tale part, I suggest reading "The Bamboo-Cutter and the Moon-Child" from Japanese Folktales by Yei Theodora Ozaki. Or watching The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, the film from Studio Ghibli. Or, failing either of those, maybe just watch Big Bird in Japan. No, seriously. There's a big Princess Kaguya subplot in Big Bird in Japan.

Plot in my fluffy romcom manga?

Also it bugs me how the promotional art shows them in wedding attire when I don't even remember them being wedded in a ceremony or something

Dex-chan lover
Hata strike again, drop some hint for our imagination run wild and then go back to slide of life like nothing happen

I think Nasa has lived with Tsukasa for much, much, much, much longer than he realizes. I think he's a being that will die, and be reincarnated once more and Tsukasa is immortal. That's why Tsukasa agreed to marry Nasa right off the bat. She knows him already.

It's also why he might be good at stars and constellations, not only did he study them, he might even know them because of his past on the moon with Tsukasa, I could be wrong on that one.

It's also why he's dreaming of something "nostalgic" here. He's been there before, and he probably lived there with her.

Users who are viewing this thread