Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 122 - Sometimes, he looks cool

Why do I get this uneasy feeling with these subtleties every chapter? It's like everything is amping up...

Fed-Kun's army
Ok marriage doesn't do shit its the couple here (even if you get married you might not be lucky to go try that kind of a move) AND O BOI DID IT LOOK CUTE AS HELL. It makes me want to die why am I alone. Let's be real I am not getting a girlfriend or a .... I don't even have friends. 😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I'm still thinking that they haven't done the deed yet

What is this chapter, the aggressiveness feels more like the omake ones..
and the last page.. it's so wholesome

how can this author casually blue ball readers into questioning whether they have done the deed yet. devil i say

I'm actually curious as to how the translators use the word "flirt" here. I may just be a noob in the art of flirting (sadly), but I feel like they're doing a whole lot more than flirting

According to the dictionary, flirting is synonymous to "come on to" which implies people doing sexual advances. I guess this is what the translators mean...? Wish I could read Japanese

so i guess they're not virgin anymore that's a miss translation right? flirting wdym xD kids ain't reading this manga u can add more sensitive word :// ( btw i skip chapter i start at 100 xD )

Double-page supporter
the author really going wild on those kissing scenes. not complaining tho why don't they just fuck already damn it

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm punching air right now because this is an all age manga. I WANT TO SEE FUCKING TY

Users who are viewing this thread