Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 122 - Sometimes, he looks cool

Fed-Kun's army
ca7.jpg

Group Leader
that thing he threw into the pond is probably going to be a plot point a couple hundred of chapters from now

Dex-chan lover
*FLIRTED*

Yeah I'm not buying it.
Those lead up panels and then the off screen switch NASA be clapping Tsukasa's peach tinted cheeks!

If Hata ever does doujins about his own series I hope he does Omakes to peek into what really went down without the filtered censorship due to the manga age demographic.

Aggregator gang
Oof, I hope this isn't going to end the way I think it is with that ending.

Dex-chan lover
NANI? DEATH FLAG AFTER INTENSE FLIRTING?

Plz no. We need more Shovelnasa for the Fujoshis and more Tsukassanblush for the men of culture.

Double-page supporter
> so...when they gonna get past from just kissing and hugging?

You do realize this manga is published in a magazine who's target demographic is aged ~12-18, right? So why in the world would anything even remotely hentai show up here? The adults reading this got the euphemism for "flirting". To the kids reading this, it probably went over their head.

Someone is gonna pick up a very old aged version of that stone in the future, and I dont think it would be with very positive outlook

Ya'll being way too stupid about the last name thing. Her original full name was Tsukuyomi Tsukasa(it was on their marriage form). It should be obvious that the last name on the tablet is shared between Nasa and Tsukasa because she adopted his last name when they got married.

Users who are viewing this thread