Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - You have a higher chance of bumping into wild delinquents at a paranormal hotspot than an actual ghost

Fed-Kun's army
It IS the Sanzenin Mansion lol, but Hayate and Nagi re over it, so what the heck its scaring ppl there?... oh shit i remember THERE IS SOME GHOST OF A PRIEST IN THERE XDD

Double-page supporter
> Is this mansion if from that hata other manga?

This is Nagi's mansion from Hayate the Combat Butler.

> in two months: they got maried, moved togheter, their house burned down, moved to a public bath house, met tsukasa's sister, went to the amusement park, went on a trip, went camping, nasa started working as a teacher, and a lot of other things i forgot... HOW THE FUCK

Yep. Not uncommon. In Hayate the Combat Butler, there was more of an emphasis to remind the reader that even though a ton of time had passed in reality, only a small amount of time had passed in the manga. That element has been missing from Tonikaku Cawaii.

When Tsukasa returned to Nasa's life, that's when the clock starts. They immediately get married that night. And pretty much every new day that happens is pretty much "the next day" in world. So to get everything in that they've done in 2 months is quite easily doable.

The only thing that's a stretch is the rapid reconstruction of their apartment building. I get that the Japanese can move very fast when they want to. But two months is kind of a stretch, considering all things that go into building something, including the bureaucracy. Is it possible? Yes. But it is a stretch to me.

Dex-chan lover
@ToddSama
Wasn't it built on the ruins of the old place? So the foundation was still there since concrete can't burn down. Also all the zoning permits should be the same since another apartment is being put there rather than some other kind of building.

Fed-Kun's army
Two months?! Damn, there's basically no blank space then. Makes their life quite busy

Fed-Kun's army
Sanzenin Mansion!!!!

I expect Tama guarding the house and Clause layzing around.

@ToddSama just like starburst said, I shouldn't take that long, considering all those things. Also, you have to remember who the owner is, even if he was KINDA broke, is not like he was poor as shit, so paying extra to rebuild quicker in order to compensate the tenants for his mismanagement is not that far fetched of an idea. Turns out, if you throw enough money at something, you can do things PRETTY quickly.

Dex-chan lover
... So average of two chapters per in-story day? I'm not sure if I buy that.

Supporter
@ToddSama , correct on all the points, but on the construction bit. Considering that the Japanese has a tendency to want to do things as fast as possible when it comes to public and visible projects (i.e. roads collapsed from sinkholes are fixed and paved overnight, etc etc) I really wouldn't be surprised if all it takes is two months to rebuild a building, especially when it's not a high rise and instead a two story.

Users who are viewing this thread