Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - You have a higher chance of bumping into wild delinquents at a paranormal hotspot than an actual ghost

Is that it? The quality of the manga has been dropping but it is understandable since it's a weekly manga

I love how the chapter has to remind us of the school girls names because their personalities are so forgettable.

The school girls have been such a bore. Every other new characters before them were organically included into the cute couple's circle but not them. They've so far only serve as a distraction and hindrance to the main couple's development.

If that really is the Sanzenin Mansion, we might get to see Ghost Priest again.

Double-page supporter
Lol I almost forgot time flows very slowly in Hata's manga. Look at Hayate. There were a lot of times it took the whole year of serialization just to finish one month in the story.

Dex-chan lover
@DarkC it is indeed the Sanzenin Mansion...

effing hell I thought we're gonna have the Tennousu Castle for a ghost mansion... but the old Sanzenin Mansion works

"2 months" fvck no. I swear all of these 120+ chapters dont take place in 2 months. I could've sworn there was a chapter that mentioned a timestamped that is longer that 2 months. They had a trip to Nara, met his family, house burnt down, disneyland, had christmas and the changed season into summer, and many more sh*t that i forgot happened

There's a certain kid that lives through years and season, yet he's still stuck in, like 1st grade, meanwhile all of this 120+ chapters is happened in only 2 months? hell nah

Ok dude so you’re telling me it’s only been 2 months???? She met his parents, their house burned down, tons of dates, camping, and more stuff in only 2 MONTHS? Not to mention some of these chapters realllly heavily imply that they’re already doing the deed, which seems a little fast. I love the story but this time frame seems a little absurd

Users who are viewing this thread