Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 14 Ch. 130 - conformation

Double-page supporter
I can hear it in the next chapter aya ost will be "Fighting Gold"

Dex-chan lover
@ganteng No at the end of Hayate Combat Butler, Nagi relinquished her claim to the inheritance and estate. If anything I believe Maria the maid is the owner now, only because no one claimed ownership of the property.

Dex-chan lover
Maria makes a cameo! The stupid author never made a conclusion for her.

Dex-chan lover
@Doutei-Sama No, for me, the shocking part is how Maria looks. She's just so similar to how she was at the end of Hayate. That means, the timeline of ToniKawa is not that far from Hayate.

Then, if not that many years have passed, why the mansion is in terrible shape like that?

Double-page supporter
@anak_sampah -- Hata-sensei is playing fast and loose with the timeline. On one hand, he has the iPhone X added. On the other, the Hayate character cameos have said characters roughly the same age as they were at the end of HnG. Ditto "These Two Will Be Married in 100 Days".

Group Leader
I always thought this manga takes place, at most, a year after Hayate.
The mansion looking completely dilapidated could easily be for some silly reason like "the mansion was barely holding together thanks to the combined efforts of the old butler, Maria, and Hayate, but now that they all moved out it's become decrepit."

More importantly, Nasa is being a mega chad like always

Fed-Kun's army
The tension was getting good but Nasa just comes in like: "Hello there *meme sfx* :>"

Dex-chan lover
@2ndless 1st, that wasn't made canon.

2nd, even if that happened, that'd be a bad twist.

3rd, this is anime so that point is moot anyways....

Double-page supporter
Lol Nice Catch Nasa,what an madlad and is that marie from hayate no gotoku!!

Users who are viewing this thread