Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - About that misunderstanding

Ok, what is going on here? Tsukasa is usually very based and pragmatic but why is she getting bent out of shape just because Nasa did not remember her kissing him when he was half dead?
Also just leaving in the middle of the night without a warning is usually considered a dick move. They are married so they should just talk things over if she is bothered by him not remembering, but she should know he has a good reason for not remembering. Looks like the drama is getting dialed up, but given how they have interacted so far this is a bit jarring.

I would be worried if it wasn't for that flashforward chapter pretty much spoiling readers that the couple will be okay

The heroine dissappears.. hmm it's more and more similar to the other title from the same author.
The "100days to marriage"
I feel like tonikaku is just a much longer version of that other manga. We just dont exactly know yet the heroine backstory which the author did mention about removing it in this work from the start.

Dex-chan lover
@RPWPA
He wrote it's gonna be over:
We'll have to wait until Sunday to see what really happened. This is probably going to be the last arc of the manga, as it was gonna end a few chapters ago anyway.

God why!!! Why did that horrible plot have to resurface!!!! My anxiety is through the roof now! Next chapter can’t come out fast enough!!!!

Tsukasa gone im belike

Hello, Anxiety
You've come to keep me company.
Tonight, a lonely soul
I've tried to learn the art of letting go.
I'm craving something real,
A kind of rush that I can feel.
The night is rough you know,
I've cried but I won't dare to let it show.
What if the world won't bend my way?
What will it take to be happy?
Heaven knows you're lost;
But you'll be fine, you'll be fine.
Heaven knows we're lost;
But the sun still shines, we'll be fine.
Hello, Anxiety.
It's time we part, I need to sleep.
I'm fine with counting sheep.
You'll be fine.
You'll be fine.
You'll be fine.
You'll be fine.
You'll be fine.
You'll be fine.
You'll be fine.
You'll be fine.
Heaven knows you're lost;
But you'll be fine, you'll be fine.
Heaven knows we're lost;
But the sun still shines, we'll be fine.

Did tsukasa is actualy kaguya or maybe people from moon that got punishment and will go back to the moon after the punishment end?
I hope my opinion is wrong cus if my opinion were real then this manga would have an sad end

Dex-chan lover
@RPWPA
Tbf, the manga dragged on way too much for no reason.
How dare you?! There is no need to have a reason in order to drag out the fluff!
But yeah, I didn't expect it either. The stories of all the side characters isn't close to the resolution, yet. I really want Kazumiya-kun (that guy who posed naked for Arisugawa in chapter 95 "Airheads are scary") to confess to her and start dating just because he doesn't want her to become a victim of some playboy.

@jdjohndoe13

I get what you mean but the story did drag on way too much. The whole background of them should have been solved like 70 chapters earlier and continue on with the usual SOL.

Fed-Kun's army
Scary...Wife-san come back please! No need for unnecessary drama. We want wholesomeness

Users who are viewing this thread