Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - About that misunderstanding

This has been dragging on for way too long. I hope we get the story finally and continue with the fluffy show.

Dex-chan lover
This is going "Hayate" now. II just hope that the author doesn't sacrifice the good parts about the series for fantasy

He totally forgot probably the largest promise he ever made. Blood loss combined with love struck my man not only accepted on the spot but forgot right after

Supporter
@amrensaran100 you are saying that because he doesn't remember what happened after he promised to marry her (obviously it was a kiss and something more), she left and will nevER COME AGAIN?!?!?!??!! THE HELL NO WAY!! This fluffy shit that gave me my sugar portion every week can't end with them parting ways, and right before their most fluffy sugar time in a new apartment!!!! And why she left only now when she knows that he doesn't remember? He didn't remember the whole time anyways and it didn't matter...

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I don't need a depression arc, come on Author I read this to scape from it.

Just looked through the author’s Twitter and I’m gonna assume from his tweets there’s only gonna be 200 pages left. Unless the translation actually meant 200 chapters but that seems unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no not like this, frick it's too wholesome to have a sad ending goddammit no

Users who are viewing this thread