Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - About that misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
WAIT JUST A MINUTE THIS PAIN WAS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR

Thanks for the translation

After re-reading chapter 2 and 14, i think i understand a little bit better what is going on.
Basically in chapter 2, it seems like Nasa passed out after agreeing to marry Tsukasa and wake up in the hospital. BUT, in chapter 14 the first page is clearly before Nasa passed out, which means that just like Nasa us readers have no idea what happened before Nasa passed out. We just know that he promised Tsuakasa to make her wish comes true, and with this chapter we almost know it was the first they kiss.

The real kicker here is that Tsukasa didn't think that Nasa had amnesia and knew all along what she really was and didn't forget his promise. Learning that Nasa has no memories of what happened before he passed out must have been a pretty huge shock to her.

Fed-Kun's army
If Tsukasa just went outside or something, Idk what I might do to this author xD. But damn, though! So much information in one chapter. A lot of people wanted Tsukasa's backstory and we got a bunch in one chapter but, I guess the feels come with the package... I was expecting it, but it still hits me hard like Truck-kun!

Users who are viewing this thread