Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - About that misunderstanding

@QGC129 I have heard about how long he stretched out Hayate Combat Butler. But I also heard once the plot starts picking up it was really going.

I'm hoping that's the case here because this looks like it's heating up.

Besides, since the anime is not getting a second season, I see no reason for him to drag this on like what Rent a Girlfriend is doing.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm just happy Hata's getting this misunderstanding over with, instead of letting it be another thing hanging over the readers.

I wonder if we're going to see this manga finish within a few volumes. Hopefully there's another lengthy slice-of-life period after this dramatic arc.

Dex-chan lover
Tsukasa is immortal from being from the fairy tale, Tokiko is the kid he saved on a whims, and able to make "Fly to the moon" dream became true, but there's nothing in the moon

Fed-Kun's army
And I'm out. You don't get to keep pulling this shit Hata. Learn to use new story-telling device other than the heroine leaving randomly.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see if it starts going downhill from here or not.
Though I consider that "horror" thing in the mansion with "monsters" and amusement park bleh already.

Never forget, Hata loved his fans enough to give us chapter XXX BEFOREHAND so that we all know that whatever comes next they will be together im the end.

Thank you for that Hata.

In the meantime *confused screaming*

Dex-chan lover
I know it'll be happy end because of chapter 140.5 but still, intrigued.

Dunno if the next chapter will be another plot or a switch lol. Maybe she's just cooking breakfast xD

I'm guessing Tsukasa drank the elixir and became immortal. And maybe she just wants to be mortal again. Tokiko went to the moon but found nothing. Nasa will do something for her I'm sure :p

Dex-chan lover
This is why the mangaka first showed us to ending in a flash forward, showing them living happily together as a married couple, so that we wouldn't get angry at temporary partings.

Users who are viewing this thread