Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 143 - About that promise

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it shown already that grandma was dead?
The couple already scattered her ashes in some previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@udomsa33 I remember reading that it was supposed to be what would’ve been published as the final chapter, but the mangaka decided to extend the series

"I know more than anyone how much of a klutz you are when it comes to dealing with people, nee-sama
-Tokiko

So she called Tsukasa nee-sama and has the same hairstyle and accessory as the kid in the opening page... Yeah, Hata not being subtle about anything anymore. We're in the endgame now

lol, those of you complaining about "lost fluff," Hata is doing what he has ALWAYS done-- trolling the shit out of you. the fluff is bait. you eat it hook, line, and sinker, and he has you, dancing to his tune.

if you didn't read "Hayate no Gotoku," then you're in for a lot of this. he will continue to troll the shit out of you until the very last chapter, and even then, he will probably troll you again.

some of you think this is the ending? hell no, this is just getting started. a reminder that HnG had over 500+ chapters, and 40+ tanks.

buckle up.

Dex-chan lover
STOP IT HATA, I DIDNT COME HERE TO FEEL.
@onion_horse No, stop. Dont bring those memories back, they were hidden pretty deep, were they couldn't hurt anybody ever again.

wait wasn't this suppose to be a rom-com? why the sudden drama

Well @Rhin since I'm guessing you read HnG by your reaction, then you also know that at his very essence, Hata is someone who loves trolling his readers.

Part of me is wondering just how far is he going to troll us this time. It *looks* like he's laid out everything pretty neatly-- Tokiko will die on July 20 per chapter 140.5, and there's even the clue of her buying a skateboard this chapter!

But this is Hata we're talking about. It could very well actually play out that way, or this could be some idiotic elaborate troll of his. Or worse, a troll within a troll. I seriously wouldn't put it past him.

It's probably easier to just sit back and enjoy the ride and the nice art, and know that there are going to be stretches like this where your fluff will be in another castle.

Users who are viewing this thread