Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 144 - About that past

Dex-chan lover
That's not something human can't do? Isn't this the same universe with Hayate? He was pretty super human if you ask me

Dex-chan lover
@TheMinester Sure, it's set as realistic, but a little bit out of bounds isn't strange for anime/manga.

And yah, we always knew there was something strange. But he didn't have to use that event. Even in a realistic anime/manga, such an event wouldn't be weird, even if it wouldn't be fully possible in real life.

Also, this is the same universe as Hayate the Combat Butler... you know, the universe where Hayate fought a talking tiger and people get punched through walls with nobody caring.

My problem is using that moment. Because slight bend in realism shouldn't count.

Instead, just talking about how things felt off and how she was mysterious and strange was enough. Not a single superhuman thing was needed to know that something was strange.

@PSRTExperience Plus, the fact that slight superhuman actions aren't that unusual in anime/manga.

@johnpoop2529 You are skipping chapters for one of the most wholesome manga with teenage leads....??? And you're just waiting for sex???

Aggregator gang
I'm just gonna wait till the drama is over. keep the comments coming for me to read

It's an interesting set up, that's about all I got so far, essentially Nasa is pointing out some of the head cannon we've been pointing out for a long while.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm not invested enough to give two shits about the drama, I wonder why this arc is necessary. What's to be gained? What will change in the character's relationship after this arc? What possible benefit is there to be had?

Aggregator gang
I still think the same... Not to mention it was impossible to walk on that state after the accident the blood loss was huge. It's pointless to blame him so it's probably a misunderstanding. But wife-san shouldn't run away without telling anything. That's cruel on her part

So, you're bleeding out and would've probably died but nearly avoided death. Your wife is upset that you don't remember something when you had passed out and weren't in your senses and were probably high on adrenaline. So am I the only one thinking that this arc is only added in because Hata doesn't know what to make next. I mean so far what has been established is that she is immortal and is stuck at 16. He's extremely intelligent but like most humans, even he forgets some things. Her guardian is apparently her little sister and his student is just eccentric.

What a joyful arc 😐

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock
It doesn't look that wholesome rn for me, and tbh the side characters are kind of annoying, so I just read for the relationship to develop. I can't know what chapters progression will happen, and I can't be bothered to read through other stuff apart from the main couple, so I will just have to wait for a chapter where it's obvious they're gonna have sex.

she's being a lot unfair with him, its not his fault he doesnt remember and she doesnt even tell him what he forgot and just ran away

Group Leader
Brother @TheMinester Remember the last few chapters we learn her story basically she's immortal and cant died but he can plus I think the author did tried to hide a little detail about the mc promise to kayuga aka his wife. But I'm curious how its going to turn out to be later on 😁

Dex-chan lover
@bigal9669 i guess he does this so he doesn't have to draw a situation where tsukasa sits down to explain how she's an immortal moon person (god?). Maybe that's a difficult talk to have. And it's not that she's upset but I think she is afraid she'll be rejected if he knows what she is, since she thought she got that cleared and not she's freaking out.

Dex-chan lover
@bigal9669 it depends what that big secret is. Potentially she was like im immortal blah blah so if you want to be with me you have to marry me so we are together for your life.

She doesnt seem upset with him just upset at the situation. Potentially she just found out that the basis of her entire relationship is a lie. Even if its a happy marriage id be a little shaken from that too

PSPS: Friends we already saw the ending in that xxx.5 chapter its all good

Users who are viewing this thread