Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 144 - About that past

Double-page supporter
@Redheadgearhead -- Good theorizing there. Only thing is how did Tokiko get to the moon? Also, Nasa had a memory dream from the distant past. I suspect that too will play a role in things. Nasa may be a reincarnation from the past. And if he remembered that during his accident, but forgot after he was healed, then that would explain Tsukasa getting so huffy about things.

@Jocsan -- I suspect we will see this once Plot-kun is done. After that, we can get back to the fluff of things without a plot overhead. That's assuming Hata-sensei wants to continue.

Group Leader
I thought, Nasa-kun was a reincarnation of a accent someone who had met tsukasa and had a crush on her or something, and the person pushed nasa to wake up and chase tsukasa, (happen in chapter 2 and ch. 144, said "miracles never happen twice" when he passed out), and through the fragment we can see Nasa hold Tsukasa in arms but it was obvious Nasa can recall it at all, and in the memory he have now, he waked up and chase tsukasa and met her in the bus stop. And passed out after confessing The question is, did they kiss before that or actually after he lost his mind? And why did Tsukasa found out the memory was wrong up till now? did that kiss change nothing between their relationship? The scene where he hold her in arms is on the road so did that happen before the bus stop? Then what happened after he lost her mind after the confession?

thought he was gonna play in traffic to try to get his memories back, not sure getting knocked in the head is much better

Anyone else notice Kurenai-san having snake eyes? Just noticed it, dunno if that's been a thing for a while now. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku have you played "to the Moon" game? I'm gonna spoil you the most important of the plot:
MCs are meddling with memories of and old man dying from age. They find some blocked memories in hes early childhood, when he was yonger than 5. They try this and that, and only succeed with unblocking these memories after letting him smell some dead squirrel. Something about "there was similar smell associated with that day". And he remembers. That's fiction, I know. Still, if you're interested, don't give up in attempts to trigger your memories. Noone knows what will work for you. Have a nice day.

So in 2 months their house burned down and is rebuilded now almost ready to move in. Thats fast

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so we're really missing a few pieces from the starting sequence

I doubt that Tsukasa is actually "mad" about Nasa not remembering their real first kiss together. Tsukasa has always been characterized as a very understanding and trusting wife who wouldn't so easily jump to rash conclusions. Its part of why this manga is so refreshing.

After all, it would be very unfair to Nasa as he obviously isn't at fault for suffering from memory loss as a result of, you know, nearly dying.

Users who are viewing this thread