Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - About that loss

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan TL;DR you're on a manga website to read a bunch of words but still need a tl;dr because there aren't any pictures lol but nah tbf that did end up longer than I realized.

Anyway my point is that there's more than enough slice of life manga, this one wouldn't have lasted this long if it didn't have an interesting mystery in the main story, and now that the story is starting to get into its endgame, its finally getting into answering questions that were raised in chapter 1, and yet people are complaining about not getting their episodic filler chapters anymore because the story is progressing. If its really that big of a problem that progress is being made, read Kanojo, Okarishimasu for a series that can last 170+ chapters without taking a single step forward in its character progression lol

Even all slice of life manga managed to get published by having a hook or mystery, and all of them start resolving that mystery when the series is close to ending, and this series was supposed to end a while ago, but the anime convinced Hata to keep it going a little longer. Its no surprise that its getting into it and even finally adding some drama and stakes to the story for the first time, forced or not, since the series is ending.

Dex-chan lover
Isnt everything a little too fast?

And 2 months.... why hata-sensei :(

If that "wife" disappeared because of Nasa's memories, this will be the most vile character turn. And he blames himself for being injured by a fucking TRUCK! How do you avoid these stupid misunderstandings almost all manga and then write the worst one of them all?

There better be a good, understandable, and realistic reason why she did all that, if not I'm changing my team to Tsukasa hate team

Double-page supporter
Im really curious what her explanation is for leaving him because he lost his memories after getting hit by a Truck and being in a coma for Months

So... What next chapter..
Will they divorce or only mc delusion
If heroine long life like that how much husband she had..

Double-page supporter
Ugh, fucking hate this trope where an annoying tsundere character blames the MC for something he's not responsible with. Nasa had an amnesia, can you fucking control what you want to remember when you get an amnesia?

God, tsunderes can be a cunt sometimes. A real cunt.

I mean, nasa forgives her but... I don't know if that was the right thing to do. She was so selfish, even if nasa couldn't remember it's not like is he's fault. So yeah, it would have hurt but I would've let her go

It seems Grandma has skated too hard and will not get up. She will go down in history as a real G, Grandma that is.

Users who are viewing this thread