Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - About that loss

lololol funny to see all the mfs mald over there being actual plot in a romance manga, anyways thanks for the new chapter.

>nonsensical and forced drama
>Tokiko dies off-screen
>Nasa gets blamed by everyone for having amnesia because of a FUCKING TRUCK, to the point where he's about to throw himself in front of a truck
>and many other things

Hata what the fuck are you doing

she'll come around. she's just in an inner conflict because she lost the initial reason for marrying him. tsukasa does have genuine feelings for nasa now, but due to this sudden reveal she's in an inner conflict with her own feelings.

i'm pretty sure thats a common thing to happen in romance manga. they sort it out after a couple chapters and their love will grow even deeper.

Dex-chan lover
@Arumir

I thought the same thing. Dude has injury induced memory loss from nearly dying and he's being blamed for it. Wtf?

Double-page supporter
> Normally weddings vows are: "in sickness and in health in good times and bad".

@Destynova In a Western marriage, yes. But Nasa and Tsukasa were married after turning in some marriage paperwork to a government office and getting said paperwork approved. They didn't exchange vows.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all too harsh on Tsukasa, she's in shock that that the first person she actually cares for doesn't remember such a significant moment of hers and its entirely likely that he had promised or agreed to something major in the missing time for example agreeing too become immortal too or something so she probably feels guilty too or something.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... Was Nasa thinking of throwing himself in front of truck-kun? I see 3 outcomes to that. 1) he gets isekai'd, 2) dies. 3) suffers more mental trauma and forgets more stuff.

@Redheadgearhead Bruh, he got hit by a truck lmao, he has an excuse to forget and to be reminded again. I like romance drama, but when it makes sense, but this legit makes no sense to me. Everyone is blaming him for forgetting something he forgot because he freaking got hit by a damn truck, give this man a break. He really doesn't deserve what he is going through. I like tsukasa a lot, but seeing her like this really doesn't appeal to me, like you know he got hit by a truck, why not remind him of the promise, it's really this simple.

Dex-chan lover
@Arumir @KLGChaos

Another voice of agreement from me. Telling the guy with multiple bandages and physical trauma that he's "causing so much trouble"... seriously?

If he dies because of this, wouldn't this make everyone involved some kind of accessory to murder?

Dex-chan lover
That damn cliffhanger
jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

Idk how I feel about this.... Tsukasa is in the wrong here first of all imagine getting hit by a truck experience a lot of blood loss couldn't she just talk to nasa about it why does she have to run away. Nasa dosen't deserve the stuff he is going through he did his very best from the moment they met to treat tsukasa well and to be the best partner she can ever have and to make matters worse Chitose even blames nasa for all of this!!! Not going to lie but that got me pissed off Tsukasa better have a good explination nxt chapter 😂

I know tsukasa is in the wrong here, but I can't imagine how being totally alone in the world. Then sharing a single memory so powerful with someone that makes you want to live again, only to later find out they don't remember it...

She must be trying to gather her will to live again.

Yo this whole arc is straight up fucking braindead. Neither of them are acting in ways that are consistent with their characters. Just very poor lazy writing to manufacture melodrama.

Tsukasa is being seriously childish to Nasa. He got hit by a truck, of course he doesn't remember everything, so she goes and throws a tantrum, walking out and refusing to even speak with him. News flash honey: if you care about your marriage, you need to be willing to communicate. And to forgive.

And don't get me started on Chitose saying Nasa is the one causing trouble. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
@mysidin I mean, it's established for quite a long while that she aren't necessarily the most mature adult. She's a bitch here, yes, but not necessarily out-of-character or surprising

Users who are viewing this thread