Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - About that loss

Banned
Ngl, was expecting it to end with him getting hit by a truck and not being as well off compared to last time.

Knowing what happens in the filler/extra chapter from before kinda makes all of this way less intense than I think it's intended to be.

it's your fault for having memory loss due to being hit by a truck .....that fucking logic

Supporter
Yeah, I suspect that on top of the head trauma of being hit by a truck, there might even be some supernatural effects going on that make it tough for him to remember what happened on that day; this really isn't Nasa's fault. At the end of the day, this is probably just Tsukasa having a very hard time getting close to people because of how old she is.

Dex-chan lover
Tsukasa is being a bit unreasonable there... one week missing without any communication? I mean it's not really Nasa's fault that he lost his memory lol

I hope the reason for her leaving him all that time is valid, ma boi Nasa is trying really hard even though it wasn't his fault he forgot.

Aggregator gang
Well thats kinda sucks. Going away without contacting for a week. Its not his fault he lost the memories but whatever I hope everything works out at the end

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Dex-chan lover
@nternalspace "should've been isekaid" Well, wasn't he? Do you think the Real World has Immortality Potions and Moon Princesses? It just looks very much like his real world.

Dex-chan lover
WTF is the author doing? We went from fluffy wholesome marriage manga to some retarded drama and absolutely nonsense behavior from the female lead. Why the fuck would she just make him suffer like that?

This is dumb. Really really dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I really felt the urgency in this, Nasa putting his life on the line for even the chance of seeing her again. It's a good thing he found her before he got himself killed, like jeese man.

Users who are viewing this thread