Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 18.5 - Omake

Fed-Kun's army
Wait what, Tsubasa answered that she lost people not objects? So the theory of her being Kaguya is true?

Dex-chan lover
With 70 chapters up right now I feel like these theories about her being immortal or something would've caused a supernatural tag or such here or elsewhere by now if they held any real potential, but also it's a series by this author so 70 chapters might not be nearly enough to get into things like properly at all. Like 300 chapters later, "Oh yeah, I don't age. Here's a picture from when I visited another country before you were even born."

Well, whatever. I'm just gonna tunnel vision on the slice of life things for now.

that's a good logic is we 'boys' take one gulp of everything liquid and chug a big beer to get fat then girl taking a sip just like pigeons to not get fat!

Supporter
i vaguely remember that perfume bottles used to be called atomizers. i think anything that turns a liquid into a mist is technically an atomizer

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is an atomizer?
Atomizer is a cosmetic brand if i am not wrong.
While atomizers can be used for skin care (lotion, water to hydrate facial skin, etc.), it's most likely another hint that she's much older than she claims/appears and she's thinking of something like this perfume atomizer from the 1960s:
il_1140xN.png
Those date back into the 1800s at least, possibly earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread