Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 18.5 - Omake

I see he's a man of culture as well, but no cute wife in cute maid outfit, yet.

Answer for the shocking thing you've lost question, is that more hints towards her being immortal?

You mean the mention of giant moas(extinct 500 years ago) isn't a bigger hint?

Dex-chan lover
Haha! Nagi and the goddess still doing their shtick under the cover of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Now volume 2 is out, and the question remains... did they truly get rid of the steam in ch 10?

@tehelgee Went under my radar because i felt sad about extinct species before and didn't notice that the question actually asked about something they've had and then it went poof

Double-page supporter
Just a crack theory, but what if Tsukasa's parents are Kaguya and the Emperor in the Tale of the Bamboo cutter? Except the Emperor decided to drink the elixir of life instead of dumping it on Mt. Fuji and kept trying to find ways to get to the moon/waiting for Kaguya to come back, hence Tsukasa inheriting the "foolishness to never give up"

Dex-chan lover
@mrguest It might refer to Phantasy Star series. Sol/Moon/Star Atomizer is a recovery items and it looks like the background is around medicine shelf in supermarket.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha @mrguest it might refer to diffuser. It's common for women who wants healthy skin. An atomizer is defined as any device that creates mist out of liquid.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick Yeah that totally slipped out of my mind because i never used it. Well, my mother used to use it but stopped because there's no difference lol

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
It's far too grand a name for something so simple, especially after the Atomic Era began.

Users who are viewing this thread